Sunday, January 10, 2010

DAY 10 - 365 DAY CHALLENGE

I really fell off the wagon and failed to write for three entire days!  Let's just say that the last 3 days have been CRAZY.  My oldest is officially a teenager now.  This makes my heart ache with sadness.  The time has flown by so quickly.  I have already missed so much in her life, it's as if I laid my little angel in bed one night and woke up the next morning to find a young little woman that used to be my baby.  Time is flying by so quickly, I worry that the same will happen with the other kids.  I really wish that I could stay home with the kids while they are young and be able to experience their growth more intimately.

This brings me to today.  In a few short hours, I have to get on an airplane and head across the country for work.  This will be my first trip away since I had the baby.  I wish that I could get out of it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment