Monday, January 4, 2010

DAY 4

I committed to one post every day so here it is.  I didn't work out today.  I did do the deed.  I didn't argue with my hubby.  I did work extra late and let my job consume me.  I almost bounced a check before I called my husband and borrowed money from him.  Yes, we have separate bank accounts, savings accounts and credit cards.  For the record, his savings accounts are always increasing, he never carries a credit card balance, and always has money in the bank.  I, on the other hand, am the exact opposite.  I work my ass off and have nothing to show for it besides a fancy title, a ton of responsibilities, and a nice wardrobe.  signing off.

1 comment:

  1. and we love you for it! btw this is an ambitious sex-life strategy. your husband is the envy of mine.

    ReplyDelete