Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DAY 5 - 365 DAY CHALLENGE

Today I am reeling from the see-saw effect.  While my home life has dramatically improved over the last five days, my work life is leaving much to be desired.  Prior to this new year, my husband and I argued on average once a day.  In the last five days, we have not argued once.  That's good news, right?  Yes, except now all my frustrations are being taken out at work and unfortunately on my boss.  What's worse is that I didn't even realize what a witch I was being until co-workers ever-so-graciously pointed my bad attitude.  Now what? These goals of perfection are already waring on me.

So tonight as I go to sleep I will mentally prepare myself for tomorrow.  I will adjust my way of thinking.  I will visualize myself walking through the office with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. If I am feeling the pressure, then there's no doubt that others are too. I need to put my best foot forward tomorrow and demonstrate to myself and others that this too shall pass and we can accomplish the un-accomplishable.

I worked out today.  Didn't fight with my hubby and plan to do the deed.  I make my update tomorrow.  Oh- and check out my new goal trackers.  Pretty awesome - huh?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment