Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DAY 6 - 365 DAY CHALLENGE

I got an entire 2.5 hours of sleep last night, because the baby simply refused sleep.  This infringed on my exercise that I was supposed to do at 6am because I slept until 6:30.  It also kept me from doing the deed, because I am to tired tonight and up with the baby last night.  I did manage to have a better attitude at work today and knocked a couple items off my list in that regard.  Tomorrow is my daughter's 13th birthday and I wrapped her presents tonight, but forgot to get a card.  Need to make sure to get a card tomorrow.  Oh - and I argued with my husband in front of the kids.  And when I say argue, I mean, I freaked out and heard a few cuss words fly out of my mouth.  Not even a week into this thing and I am already failing.  When I get it right it one area, it goes so wrong in the other. 

Tomorrow is another day.  I will just try harder.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment